Monday, May 13, 2013

Almost Summer!!

We spent the weekend at the lake, celebrating Mother's Day with our family.  It was so fun and only makes me want summer more.  Being at the lake is so relaxing and really refreshing!  My younger sister had a birthday party to attend Friday night, so we drove up after her party Friday night.  We spend the whole day Saturday painting chairs, cleaning chairs, and just getting the lake house ready for summer. 

(all these are iphone pics) 

And relaxing!

Ahhh sitting on the dock, playing a board game, just hanging out.  Oh so relaxing!
Then Saturday night we got to go to a new restaurant on lake, Kowaliga Restaurant. 


Sunday we had to pack up and head home.  I had some pocket tshirts I really needed to finished for my Aunt.  So as soon as I got home I got started on the shirts.  I happen to love these 3 shirts.  I think the turned out great! 

~ Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment