Monday, May 20, 2013

It's SUMMER!!!

Holy Moly I have been so busy!  Finishing up exams, doing a whole lot of orders, and all of my sisters graduation activites! It has all been fun things (except for exams), just so many things!  I have been trying to finish up all my orders because we are leaving for Disney on Wednesday! OMG I am so excited.  It's the happiest place on earth how could I not be excited??!?!?  Anyways here are a few of the things I have recently finished.  

This was a simple bathing suit that I added a monogram too! I think its so cute.
Then I did two appliques for Cate also. 

My I made my grandmother a pocket shirt and all of her friends 
wanted one once they saw hers.  So these are for her friends. 

  And since we are going to Disney with our cousins, 2 and 4, I just 
had to make them some shirts before we left for Disney. 

So there are a few of the things I have most recently done!

~ Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment