Thursday, July 11, 2013

Summer Time

Last week was the forth of July, and we went to the lake! WOOHOO! I love the lake!  Yall this was the craziest lake trip I have ever taken in July. We left on Wednesday, July 3rd for the lake and came home that Sunday.  I am not even kidding when I say it rained for 5 straight days.  I mean it rained and rained and rained.  But since the whole family was there it was fun anyways!! My dads brother and his wife and children came, along with my grand parents(my dads mom and dad).  We played ALOT of board games and they did a little bit of tubing but it quick trips between the rain.  

I made a cake for the 4th of July. I decided that I wanted to a flag cake.  Where every piece of cake that you cut looks like a flag! It looked a lot more difficult than it actually was, it was pretty simple!




And in the break of rain Meredith and the cousins went tubing!  While I was wrapped in a blanket on the boat taking pictures.  Much more my style. 



This is Daisy our human like dog.  She is the sweetest thing ever but she thinks she belongs on the furinture instead on the ground! Ya know whatever works!


Here is my Uncle Bryant, my cousins Kendall and Justin, and my sister Meredith.  They are camped out on the back of the boat watching fireworks on the lake!! 

 Can I just say watching fireworks in a boat, on the water is like the best thing ever!!
  I just love it. 


And this a pic of our lake house.  This was on our way back from the firework show, I think the house is so pretty at night!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment