Monday, December 9, 2013

thankful for Thanksgiving!

I am just getting around to sharing pictures from Thanksgiving week but I guess it is better late than never! I am so very thankful for Thanksgiving, it really gives me a reason to reflect on all the many things in my life to be thankful for.  Things that on a daily basis I take for granted.  I am thankful for time spent with friends and family.  A little bit of time to stop our daily lives and tell each just how thankful were are for each other.  I am thankful for Thanksgiving! 
I get the whole week of thanksgiving off from school, so my whole family went to mountains for a few days and had a great time!












My sweet friend Elizabeth over at bakingeverydaybetter.blogspot.com made these gorgeous and delicious cookies over thanksgiving for several families and I had the privilege to photograph them!  The cookies are just too cute not to share the pictures with you all! 






Who knew food photography was so fun?!?! I had a blast taking pictures of these little turkeys! 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING YALL! 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment